Top 10 beauty foods
1. Wild salmon: Omega-3 fatty acids provide moisture to skin and help reduce inflammation, which helps prevent dry scaly skin, redness and acne.
2. Low-fat yogurt: The calcium will give you strong bones, beautiful nails, good posture and a beautiful smile.
3. Oysters: Rich in zinc which helps build collagen and speed up skin renewal.
4. Blueberries: Antioxidants in blueberries help prevent long-term cell damage and aging.
5. Kiwi fruit: The potassium and vitamin C promote glowing skin.
6. Sweet potatoes: Rich in beta-carotene which keeps skin soft and smooth.
7. Spinach: The beta-carotene and lutein in spinach helps protect eyes, keeping them healthy and bright.
8. Tomatoes: The lycopene in tomatoes can help protect against sunburn.
9. Walnuts: Omega-3's in walnuts can help fight psoriasis and eczema.
10. Dark chocolate: Choose chocolate with at least 60 percent cocoa to get the antioxidants and beneficial nutrients that help boost hydration, skin smoothness and protect against sun exposure.
Go to this article on Yahoo for more info