- Black Culottes High Collar Jumpsuit with Pockets
- Long cord that can be tied in a big bow, or wrapped twice around the waist
- High collar in the front that goes into a mid back V
- The collar is made from up-cycled fabric, and can vary from piece-to-piece
- Front pleats, with a different up-cycled fabric insertion
- Wide leg, very comfortable wear.
- Side pockets. Zipper closing
- Very comfortable wear
- Timeless piece that can be warn with sneakers or heels, day to night
- Fabric: 100% Polyester, and up-cycled fabric insertions
- Model is size S, UK 8, 175 cm tall
- Most of our garments transition in sizes, and we don't have a lot of body fitting styles
is best defined by a Fashion Week minimalist aesthetic, at high-street prices.
Our inspiration comes from the minimalist aesthetic, geometry, the origami techniques, juxtapositions, and of course, anything we find in our travels that align with our DNA.
We love to take long walks and explore new cities, drink cortados while people watching, read the Monocle on a lazy Sunday, to feel fabrics and textures, listed to our favourite podcast on a long commute, take photos we never post for the world to see. If you're one of us, we would love to hear from you, make suggestions, and maybe grab a coffee one day.