- Black Mini Robe Dress with Pockets and Cord
- The pockets are made out of a upcycled fabric, in a different texture.
- Long cord that can be tied in a bow, for an accentuated waist
- Zipper closing.
- Timeless and versatile, this dress can be warn on top of a t-shirt and a pair of jeans, with the zipper undone, as a cardigan.
- Fabric: 100% Polyester and up-cycled fabric that is inserted in details.
- Model is size S, UK 8, 175 cm tall
- Most of our garments transition in sizes, and we don't have a lot of body fitting styles
is best defined by a Fashion Week minimalist aesthetic, at high-street prices.
Our inspiration comes from the minimalist aesthetic, geometry, the origami techniques, juxtapositions, and of course, anything we find in our travels that align with our DNA.
We love to take long walks and explore new cities, drink cortados while people watching, read the Monocle on a lazy Sunday, to feel fabrics and textures, listed to our favourite podcast on a long commute, take photos we never post for the world to see. If you're one of us, we would love to hear from you, make suggestions, and maybe grab a coffee one day.